Saturday, October 22, 2011

The finished nursery

I finally took some pictures of the nursery this morning to share!
The only "theme" per say is an Aggie theme. As some people know, neither of us really wanted a "baby" room  and we also didn't want to have to just store all of our Aggie stuff after moving it out of what used to be our office. Plus, I really liked the curtains in this room so that was actually the starting point.  We figure he's not really going to care what his room looks like for several years anyway. It's unfortunately not a super huge room but it has everything it needs, its right across the hall from our room and it will definitely serve its purpose.

Yes, we'll probably be "those parents" who will tell our son that he can go anywhere he wants to for college but we'll only pay for it if he goes to Texas A&M :)

In case you didn't know his full name will be Anderson Phillip Saksa. Anderson is obviously my maiden name and one of the few ways I can honor my family as there are no boys in my family and Phillip is my father in law's first name and despite there already being 5 nephews in the family none of them have Phillip in their name.

He already has SO MUCH stuff! The dresser is also full of clothes and his diapers! I'm amazed by how much stuff babies need! I *think* we have everything. Like I told Todd, if we don't have it, I don't know we need it!

So there you go, Anderson's nursery, ready for his arrival. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!!! IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!

Heather said...

You did a great job Michelle! I love how it all came together & love the theme! Only a couple short weeks until Anderson makes his arrival :)