Today I had my 36 week appointment! As of now if I were to go into labor then they would not stop it! Thats kind of scary! Everything still looks good-weight,BP,etc. I'm supposed to start going every week at this point but my next appointment is actually going to be a week and a half from now so that my appointments become every Monday since my due date is on a Sunday.
During what seemed like a fairly routine appointment Dr. Diehl randomly asked me if I was getting excited and I said, honestly no, mostly because of Todd not being home and because of everything we went through to get here. He said, "it definitely hasn't been an easy journey and its ok if you're not excited yet, you'll get there." My eyes instantly filled with tears. I don't know why I thought the pain of infertility would magically disappear being pregnant. I feel so incredibly blessed to be where we are and to have the same doctor through the entire process. I told him I was going to cry if he wasn't in the delivery room!
In good news, while its not 100% set in stone, Todd *SHOULD* be home by next weekend!! YAY!
2 comments:
Hello, sweet friend! I had enough energy tonight to catch up on all the blogs I've been neglecting! I'm so glad you're doing so well and I can't wait for your little man to get here! I can't tell you how much FMG and I appreciate your journey and that we get to "share" it with y'all. Thoughts and prayers for a comfortable last leg until Anderson gets here!
i'm so excited todd will be coming home!! what a blessing!!! xoxo
Post a Comment