I really mean it. I went to a squadron dinner tonight and I swear I was the ONLY wife either not pregnant or not already with kids. Since the guys got home there is seriously 10 women preggo. I feel like everytime I turn around there is someone else announcing their big news. And to top it off our old squadron commander's wife just found out she was pregnant with her SIXTH kid, and SECOND one unplanned!! Oh, and did I mention she is 43!! I know literally about 15 women pregnant right now and all of them got pregnant within 3 months of trying (or without trying at all). It completely boggles my mind how easy it is for some people and we do SO MUCH and yet its still not happening.
::vent over::
1 comment:
I feel the EXACT same way! EVERYONE in my daily life is either expecting or just had their baby and NOT ONE of them tried hard! Super frustrating!
Post a Comment