Yes, I'm late with a Thanksgiving post. We just got home this afternoon from 5 days in Texas with family. I'm especially thankful for family. Words can not describe how thankful I am for my family and for Todd's family. We are blessed to have such love in our lives.
I'm thankful for our jobs. I'm thankful that I go to work everyday and do something that I truly love and that makes a difference in someone's life. I'm thankful that Todd serves our country so that I can be thankful for al the freedoms we have. I'm thankful that our jobs pay the bills and put food on our table. I'm thankful that our jobs give us the ability to travel to see family.
I'm thankful to serve a Lord that loves us and provides all we really need.
I'm thankful and I'm blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment