I'm still not in love with being pregnant or obsessed with the belly so I have been slacking on regular pictures. At this point I really can't complain though. I've gained about 10 lbs total and other than pretty rough round ligament pain at times I feel pretty much normal. I am noticing I get full faster when I eat and will get indigestion if I eat too much/fast but, again, nothing to complain about.
The ultrasound on Monday was incredible. It so amazing what we can see with technology today! I'm still in awe/shock that there is a little person growing inside of me. Since everyone who reads this blog is also on facebook I won't re-post those pictures or the one of cutting the cake to find out we were having a BOY but that has definitely been the biggest highlight of pregnancy so far. I'm very glad we chose to do the cake and enjoy that moment with close friends.
Now that we know we're having a boy and tomorrow is Father's Day I made my first "gender specific" purchase for Todd...
Todd said when he bought his Harley that he hoped he'd one day give it to his son so I guess we better raise him loving the bike!
Sorry for the random hodge podge of a post. I need to post about my teaching experience with my student! Its been fun so far :) And next weekend we're going to Denver to shop for furniture so hopefully I'll start adding nursery pictures soon. AND the backyard demo to fix the basement flooding problem should start in the next 2 weeks so I'll add pictures of that.


2 comments:
congrats on the boyyyyyyyyyy!! how exciting and i love the baby clothes :) too cute!
i love your little bump and so exciting you are having a boy!!
Post a Comment