And I even have tomorrow off! Todd and I were supposed to go to San Antonio this past weekend for a wedding but due to the outrageous price of plane tickets we weren't able to but we had already put in our time off requests so went ahead and kept the days off which I'm really glad I did because we have a 2 day course this Saturday and Sunday that is 8-5 both days AND we don't get paid for going. Sounds fun right? And Todd has the big Operation Readiness Inspection (ORI) this week that they've been training for since they got back from deployment. SO GLAD it's going to be over soon! Needless to say, may not blog much this week.
We had a good weekend. Date night on Friday, pretty low key and football all day Saturday and they usual church and Bible study today. Eventful yet relaxing weekend.
If you're wondering where we are in this crazy IF (infertility) mess this is currently what is known as the 2 Week Wait (2WW). AKA waiting for either 1.my period or 2.pregnancy. Bet you really wanted to know that! Either way, I'll have an answer by this weekend :) If #1 happens (which my gut-no pun intended) says will then its likely the whole process of last month will repeat. I responded well to Femara so Dr. Diehl will likely not change too much. If nothing happens after probably 3 more months then I'll move on to injectable medications.
So there's your update in a nutshell :) Happy Columbus Day!
1 comment:
Was thinking about you and praying for you today! I'm waiting for your miracle! Glad that I could read the update on what's going on here. Love ya!
Post a Comment