Monday, September 27, 2010

Add one more man to that list

Had my first monitoring ultrasound of this cycle today. Dr. Diehl had a student (as usual) who was, of course, male. :/ Plus Lyndee, Dr Diehl's nurse, there were 3 people in on this ultrasound. Awesome. It went well. Dr. Diehl said my ovaries/uterus look like they're responding better to the Femara than they did with the Clomid. I go back Thursday for another ultrasound, that one should tell a lot more. Got the results from Todd's semen analysis. I guess I should ask his permission to post about this but everything was normal so I doubt he'd care. So it's just me with all the issues...as usual...

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Since I had my HSG Friday we just laid low that evening. Had some pizza and hung out with the neighbors. Saturday was the first Black Hills A&M Club "tailgate". It was great meeting new Aggies. The couple that hosted the event are actually from Desoto, Tx-my high school's rival and they graduated in the same HS class as my cousin. Talk about a small world. I was "elected" Vice President of Activities/Muster. I'm very excited about this because I have a HUGE place in my heart for Muster and was very sad I didn't attend one this year so I'm looking forward to planning next years. My first activity to coordinate was a game watching party for this Thursday since we will actually get the game live here! BTHO OSU! (Oklahoma State University for you Ohio people). Sunday after church we drove through Spearfish Canyon-the leaves are at they're peak and we rode the motorcycle. It was breath taking! Then we had our usual couple's Bible study and called it a weekend! The next month or so will be pretty uneventful for the Saksa's, nothing really big until Thanksgiving in Texas!

1 comment:

arg said...

Hey sweet girl!

I was doing a "catch up" of all the blogs I've neglected for the last few months and I'm so sorry to hear about your challenges. I shared with Francois and he and I both send our love to y'all.

Thanks for keeping up with the blog. We feel like y'all arent too far away when we get snippets here and there.

xoxo