Friday, January 9, 2009

Thunderbirds, here we come!



Today was "Squadron Night" for Todd, meaning he found out which squadron he will be going into at Ellsworth AFB. Todd got his first choice the 34th Bomb Squadron the Thunderbirds! We're very excited because all of our friends that we've been with since the beginning as well as new friends we've made in Abilene are all going to be apart of the 34th! This also means that we know Todd will be deploying in January 2010. We still won't know for about another month or so when we will be moving but it's nice to know where we're going :)


This is an actual Thunderbird B1 that had flown into Dyess recently.

2 comments:

SS said...

Whoo hoo Thunderbirds!!! Congratulations, if you're happy, we're thrilled. We love your blog, I read it all the time and pass on the info...
Love you both-

SS said...

Whoo hoo Thunderbirds! We are thrilled that you are happy. I love your blog and I pass along your news. Susan